Wednesday, November 02, 2005

November 2nd/05

Nothing too notable today. Had a lot of work to do so Cruiser just toured around with me as I made my stops and generally went out of his mind barking at cars. Kind of funny today. He's in a fairly big crate in the back of my truck and he tends to bark his fool head off at cars when they roll past us. Well today at a traffic light he was barking like crazy as usual as a car came to a stop behind us. Usually once the car stops rolling he settles down until we get moving again. Well today I noticed that once the car stopped behind me, the truck started bouncing pretty good (it's a full size truck with overload springs for my camper) and he was doing that squeaky high pitched prey bark thing. I look in my mirror at the crate, and he's hopping stiff legged from the back of his crate to the front of the crate in an attempt to "flush" the buick behind us into movement. What a pinhead.... Anyway, we did some positions and some retrieves today and I'll do some more "playing" tonight after I button a few things up around the house...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home